We are developing a weekly webinar series and would like to invite you to present on a topic relating to your business. We are calling this program the “20 Minute Clinic” and will feature a different professional every week. The program will be promoted to our clients, contacts and general public via e-mail, social media and targeted advertising.
If you are interested in participating, we ask that you consider the topic(s) that might be of interest to our audience of business owners and professionals. Then, we will give you the basic format and assist in developing a brief (5-7 slide) Power Point presentation. We will be producing a basic video presentation in our office which will be shown during the scheduled webinar and be available afterwards online.
To get you thinking, we’ve assembled a preliminary list of potential topics below. We are completely open to YOUR suggestions. Pick an area of interest that might resonate with our business-owner audience. Our goal is to develop a handful of these before formally launching in early February.
Please give this some thought and let us know If you are interested in presenting or learning more. Email is best: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks, Scott
1. How, Why, and When to Fire a Client
2. Tips for Entrepreneurs During the Holidays
3. Strategy vs. Vision: Which is More Important?
4. Top Tips from Entrepreneurs Like You
5. Situations Where You Should Go With Your Gut in Small Business
6. Small Business Services Not to Skimp On
7. Tips for Keeping Your Email Organized
8. Tips to Overcoming Procrastination on Things that Matter
9. Reasons You Can’t Ignore Press Releases as Part of Your Marketing Strategy
10. Should You Worry About Employee Theft?
11. How to Balance Your Personal and Professional Lives on Twitter
12. Tips for Entrepreneurs During the Holidays
13. Do You Need to Notify the State of Changes to Your Business?
14. Save Money on Incorporating Your Business on Black Friday
15. Why Employee Scheduling Software is the Best Thing Since Sliced Bread
16. Ways to be a Better Entrepreneur
17. Annual Report: Does Your Business Need To File One?
18. How to Enjoy the Expansion Phase of Your Business Lifecycle
19. Better Business Negotiations
20. Is Your Business Spending Too Much Time on Facebook?
21. Must-Do Money Matters for Mom Entrepreneurs
22. What Does It Cost to Run a Startup Around the World?
23. How to Minimize Risk When Crowdfunding on Kickstarter
24. The Worst Pieces of Advice for Small Business Owners
25. Ways to Break the Ice at a Networking Event
26. Reasons Women Are Awesomely Equipped To Start A Business
27. How to Turn your Passion into Profit
28. Pointers for Effective Meetings
29. What You Need to Know About Patents
30. How to Networking Effectively
31. Mastering Social Media: Dos and Don’ts
32. Tips on Keeping Your Day Job
33. Cost-Effective Ideas to Market Your Business Online
34. The Possible Pitfalls of Partnerships
35. How to Be a Better at Business Negotiations
36. Partnering with a Friend: Why You still Need Things in Writing
37. Things I Wish I Knew Before Starting My Business
38. Small Business Legal DIY? What’s OK to Do Yourself
39. How to Be a Better Negotiator
40. The Basics of Cash Flow Analysis for Startups and Small Businesses
41. Liquidation Preference Basics
42. Tips for Managing Employee Departures